The CRCA Gold Medal Safety Award
Knickerbocker Roofing & Paving Co., Inc. is pleased to announce our receipt of the Chicago Roofing Contractors Association’s (CRCA) 2017 Gold Medal Safety Award. Presented at CRCA’s Annual Awards Dinner, our team couldn’t be more honored and humbled for the recognition.
Annually, the award given by the CRCA recognizes roofing contractors who have exceptional safety standards and a continuous, conscientious effort to promote safe working conditions in the roofing and waterproofing industries.
Here at Knickerbocker, our mission is to be an incomparable roofing solutions provider by offering quality products, safely and efficiently installed by skilled trade workers . We regularly work towards maintaining our leadership role in the roofing, sheet metal, and waterproofing industries. Our aim is to always meet or exceed client expectations with our work.
Depicted left: Knickerbocker members at the awards dinner (L to R): David Cronin (Project Manager), Brian Cronin (Vice President), Mark Moran (President), Mark Cronin IV (Safety Director), Chris Cronin (CEO)
More on our company:
- Knickerbocker has been family owned and managed for 130+ years
- All Roofing, Sheet Metal, and Carpentry work are performed by our own employees
- Annual safety training program for all field and supervisory employees
- Project safety inspections by independent safety consultants
- Certified by all major roofing system manufacturers to furnish and install their roof systems
- Annual manufacturers’ roof system application training
- Roof inspections and evaluations at no charge
- License and bonded with the State of Illinois Department of Professional Regulation
- Outstanding roof leak repair and roof maintenance programs
- The most modern and safe equipment, maintained by our full time mechanics
- In-house sheet metal fabrication shop to custom form your sheet metal
- Value engineering ideas to save you money and get the most from your investment
- Long-term manufacturers’ warranties
More on CRCA:
Headquartered in Hillside, IL, CRCA is a local trade association of roofing and waterproofing contractors in the greater Chicagoland area. Contractors, manufacturers, distributors, manufacturers’ representatives, consultants and others are members of CRCA, where they come together to discuss and tackle issues important to the roofing industry. CRCA serves the greater construction, roofing and waterproofing industries in Illinois through volunteer members who donate significant amounts of time to the association. For further information, contact Bill McHugh, Executive Director, CRCA, 708-449-3340 or email@example.com.
Stay in Touch
For more information on Knickerbocker, the roofing industry, and CRCA follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn, or simply contact us today.