Low slope roofing systems require specialty care and expertise to fabricate, install, repair, and maintain. For all of your needs, Knickerbocker Roofing & Paving Co. Inc. is your one stop shop for comprehensive low slope roofing services. Whether you are looking to repair, replace, or maintain your current roofing system, or are seeking fabrication or installation of a new roof with a pitch less than 12°, clients have come to trust our experience and reliability.
We can work with various materials to accomplish industrial, commercial, institutional, and architectural roofing goals. We provide integral components as part of our roofing systems, such as flashing, copings, and downspouts, to promote dry, durable, long lasting roofs. We utilize cover boards for puncture and additional moisture protection, and underlayment to provide temperature and moisture barriers. We also offer acrylic, emulsion, reflective, and aluminum coatings to provide a variety of functions from durability to waterproofing to corrosion resistance.
We stand behind our work for all of the roofing service we provide. We offer a 2 year contractor’s guarantee on our services and a 10-25 year manufacturer’s warranty on our products. We are members of numerous roofing associations and have been providing quality services and stability within the roofing industry for over 125 years.
To learn how Knickerbocker Roofing’s comprehensive low slope roofing capabilities can meet your requirements contact us.
Low Slope Roofing Projects
- Roofing Repair & Installation for 535 N. Michigan Avenue
- Roof Removal Replacement for DuSable High School
- Installation of White Reflective E.P.D.M. Roofing on the Hyatt McCormick Hotel Chicago
- Roof Replacement on Lane Tech College Prep High School
- Installation of Bitumen Roofing for Lowell House Condominium Building
- Roofing for the Iconic Rookery Building
- Roof Installation Service on a Boat House at North Avenue Beach
- Roof Removal & Replacement for Zurich Insurance Office Buildings
- Installation of a Bitumen Roof System for the Wrigley Building
- Installation of a Bitumen Roof System for the Richard T. Crane Technical High School
- Roofing for River City Condominiums