The best method of extending the life of your roof is to maintain it. At Knickerbocker Roofing & Paving Co. Inc., we understand that proper repairs and maintenance can save money in the long run. That’s why we offer comprehensive roof maintenance and service plans to fit your needs and budget.
We recommend a roof inspection to all of our industrial, commercial, and institutional clients to survey the state of their roofs. Following a detailed written report with photos of areas that need to be addressed, we can set up annual or semi-annual agreements, or per project contracts to ensure your roof’s longevity is maintained. We also provide emergency repair services and 24-hour responses. Whether you have a leak, open joints, tears, splits, or punctures that need repair, sheet metal flashing in need of replacement, clogged drains and gutters, or debris in need of removal, we send our certified staff to complete the service to your satisfaction.
Knickerbocker Roofing’s Standard Maintenance Agreement includes the following:
- Walk and inspect all roof areas including drains, gutters, and sheet metal flashings.
- Clean out drains. Inspect all drain components. Tighten drain bolts as needed.
- Dispose of all small debris from roof.
- Repair all minor deficiencies found on flashings around roof penetrations and parapet walls.
- Repair of all deficiencies found on field membrane.
- Reseal all pitch pans.
- Inspect all mechanical equipment on roof. Report all deficiencies to owner.
- Provide photographs of all repairs made and other areas of concern in this agreement.
Our work is guaranteed and we are backed by memberships in a number of roofing associations. If your property is in the Chicagoland Suburbs, Northern Illinois, Northwest Indiana, Southeast Wisconsin, or within 100 miles of Chicago, let Knickerbocker Roofing assess your roof and provide options to keep it in the best shape possible. We are an honest, experienced, family operated company who has the best interest of our clients at heart.